Your Gateway to the United States
Our marine terminal is located at 1900 North Water St. Toledo OH 43611 on Lake Erie. The Arms Dock is centrally located to serve many industries in the United States and around the world with their material transporting needs.
- 15 acres of paved outside storage (6.1 hectares of paved storage)
- 58,000 sq. ft. warehouse capacity (5.4 thousand square meters of warehouse capacity)
- On dock rail connection with Norfolk Southern with the ability to handle 14 cars.
- In-house trucking company for moving bulk material
- Front end loaders and scales at facility
Arms Dock handles aggregates at the Port of Toledo.
Lift, load, transfer and reload. We move material or store it – as you need it. 24/7 service. We have the capabilities transfer your materials between rail, trucks or ships.
We can accommodate fully loaded 675 foot vessel.
Dock Physical Location: 1900 Water Street, Toledo, OH 43611
Located on the Maumee River with access to Lake Erie.
Direct access to the center of North America via the Great Lakes / Saint Lawrence Seaway System:
- 43% of the US industrial market is within a 500 mile radius of Toledo
- 47% of Canadan market is within a 500 mile radius of Toledo
- National crossroads of 2 major highways (I-75 and the Ohio Turnpike I-80/90)
- Many ports in Northern Europe are closer in nautical miles to Toledo than they are to coastal U.S. ports.
- Experience less traffic congestion issues than other ports on the coast.
- Centralized location allow reduced transit time to your facilities.